Extron SMB 210 Series Low Profile Surface Mount Boxes are two-gang to four-gang enclosures for external mounting of Flex55 products, including active EU modules such as EBP eBUS button panels, DTP transmitters, and a wide variety of blank and pass‑through connectivity modules. SMB 210 Series surface mount boxes have a stylish, contoured, low profile design that complements any environment, bringing convenient access to power, connectors, and control to lecterns, tabletops, and other flat surfaces. The optional Table Clamp Kit secures SMB 210 boxes to table edges without marring the surface. The Table Clamp Kit includes a cable shield for cable management in SMB 210 Series boxes. SMB 210 Series surface mount boxes are compatible with Extron’s elegant Flex55 and EU products. Available in a durable black or white finish.
The SMB Table Clamp Kit includes a shield for cable management. Two clamps can be installed on boxes greater than three-gang.
- Accommodates Extron Flex55 and EU modules — Works with EBP eBUS button panels, DTP transmitters, and other Flex55 blank and pass through modules with connectors.
- Compatible with Extron Flex55 100 Mounting Kits — A family of compatible products offer mix and match convenience for an elegant and comprehensive system.
- Stylish, contoured, low profile design complements any environment — Subtly and elegantly blends into classrooms, meeting rooms, training rooms and most other environments.
- Suitable for tabletop and lectern applications
- Available in a two- to four-gang size
- Optional Table Clamp Kit secures the box without damaging the surface; part #70-1160-1X — Provides an alternate table edge mounting option and cable management method. Boxes wider than three-gang are compatible with two kits for improved mounting and cable management.
- Available in durable black or white finish