Room Scheduling Touch Screens end the wasteful practice of searching the corridors for an available room. They eliminate confusion over which room is booked — by whom and for how long — and allow attendees to verify they’re in the right place before entering a room. They help organizations to maximize productivity and get the most usable time out of every room.
Crestron Room Scheduling Touch Screens are designed to be installed as part of a complete enterprise room scheduling solution using Crestron Fusion® Cloud Enterprise Management Software and the Crestron Hosted Scheduling Service.
Form and Function
The TSW-732 Room Scheduling Touch Screen features a brilliant 7 inch (178 mm) widescreen display with lots of space for displaying essential meeting and scheduling information all at once without forcing the reader to flip through multiple pages. Capacitive touch screen technology affords a nimble touch response for navigating the intuitive on-screen interface. Crestron Smart Graphics™ delivers a dynamic, gesture-driven user experience with many customizable features. Shortcut buttons on either side of the touch screen provide an alternate method for quickly accessing the most common scheduling functions.
With its clean, modern appearance, the TSW-732 makes an elegant statement in any environment including office buildings, conference centers, hotels, and universities. A choice of mounting options allows the TSW-732 to be installed in places other touch screens just can’t go. It can be installed on a wall over a standard 2-gang electrical box, placed on a table, or mounted to virtually any flat surface — even glass, granite, or marble. Its contoured shape affords clear visibility down long corridors, with room status indicators at either side that shine green when the room is available and red when it is in use.
Enhanced Room Scheduling
The TSW-732 is optimized for use with Crestron Fusion Cloud and Crestron Hosted Scheduling Service, enabling tight integration with popular scheduling applications like Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365™, IBM® Notes®, CollegeNET® R25®, and Google Calendar™.Through its color touch screen, the TSW-732 provides advanced room scheduling capabilities that can be customized to suit the needs of any organization.
- Schedule View – Displays a clear, at-a-glance view of the current reservation along with upcoming reservations and available time slots on a scrolling calendar ribbon. New reservations can be scheduled on the spot.
- Find – Allows you to quickly search all the rooms on the network and to reserve any room nearby, without leaving the touch screen you’re at.
- Extend – Allows you to extend the current reservation if a meeting is running over and the room is still available.
- Details – Provides additional information about a reservation.
- Check In – Requires the meeting organizer to check in before a meeting to confirm the reservation. If no one checks in, the room can automatically become available to others.
- Availability Threshold – Reserves extra setup time ahead of the actual scheduled event. Eliminates the need to schedule a separate reservation for setting up furniture, refreshments, staging, and AV before a meeting, luncheon, or other event.
- Custom Backgrounds – Allows you to change the background images that appear on each touch screen. Company logos and other custom graphics can be uploaded to the Crestron Fusion Cloud server or any web server, enabling the graphics to be changed at any time by simply uploading a new image file to the server.
- Localization – Supports international fonts and formats in combination with Crestron Fusion Cloud software.
- Broadcast Messaging – Allows text bulletins, announcements, and other messages to be displayed on the touch screen. Emergency broadcasts can be accompanied by an alert sound, while non-emergency messages are displayed on the screen without disrupting its normal use.
- PIN Code Authorization – Allows a 4-digit PIN code to be used to restrict access to certain functions such as reserving a room through the touch screen, viewing a private reservation, viewing details, checking into a meeting, extending a reservation, ending a reservation early, or accessing the touch screen configuration page.
Dual-Color Backlit Buttons
The TSW-732 comes standard with 10 “hard key” pushbuttons. Positioned on either side of the touch screen display, these buttons offer an alternative method for navigating the on-screen user interface, providing quick access to the most common scheduling functions.
The buttons are also backlit, illuminating green or red to indicate when the room is available or in use.The button backlighting is fully dimmable to allow for just the right brightness. For custom applications, each button can be individually programmed to provide discrete feedback. Attain customized button labeling using Crestron Engraver software. For a clean appearance, the buttons may be removed and covered using the no-button covers provided.
Crestron GLS-Series room occupancy sensors  can be connected directly to the TSW-732 to detect when no one has shown up for a scheduled meeting. In such an event, the current reservation can be cancelled automatically to make the room available to others.
The TSW-732 senses your presence as you approach it. Its display wakes automatically without having to touch the screen.
Custom User Mode
Just like any other Crestron touch screen, the TSW-732 can be custom-programmed for all types of applications. The TSW-732 uses Smart Graphics to deliver the ultimate user experience when controlling AV, lighting, shades, HVAC, and other functions. Additional enhancements include support for voice recognition, H.264 streaming video, Rava® SIP intercom, web browsing, and audio feedback.
Multi-Language Support with Toggle Function
The TSW-732 supports all of the languages available in Crestron Fusion Cloud. In addition to a primary language, this touch screen supports and optional secondary language. Setting a secondary language enables a custom button on the toolbar that toggles between the primary and secondary language when touched. While the unit will always boot up in the primary language, one touch of the custom button instantly switches the display to the secondary language, providing an optimal solution for dual-language environments.
A simple Ethernet LAN connection is all that is required to wire the TSW-732, containing all control, video, intercom, and power signals within a single wire.
Power over Ethernet
Using PoE+ technology, the TSW-732 gets its operating power right through the LAN wiring. Power over Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. The TSW-732 requires a PoE+ power source for full functionality. LLDP advanced power management enables the TSW-732 to require only 16 Watts from the PoE power budget when powered by an LLDP compatible PoE+ switch such as the Crestron CEN-SWPOE-16 (see specifications for more information).
Simple, Versatile Mounting
The TSW-732 easily installs on virtually any mounting surface. As standard, it mounts directly to a 2-gang electrical box or a 2-gang UK electrical box, requiring just 1/2-inch of mounting depth while protruding less than an inch from the wall surface. For impenetrable surfaces, such as decorative glass, granite, marble, plaster, smooth stone, and masonry, Crestron offers the Multi-Surface Mount Kit (TSW-730-MSMK), which provides a very versatile mounting solution complete with a low-profile rear shell enclosure, adhesive mounting plate, optional angle bracket, and wire raceway. And finally, the Table Top Kit (TSW-730-TTK) converts the TSW-732 into a stylish, compact, tabletop touch screen, perfect for free-standing use or for permanent mounting on a tabletop or counter surface.
- Tabletop and multi-surface mounting kits sold separately.
- IBM Notes and CollegeNET R25 scheduling applications are only supported in on-premises deployments of Crestron Fusion Cloud and are not supported by the Crestron Hosted Scheduling Service.
- Not supported by the Crestron Hosted Scheduling Service.
- Enabled through custom programming. Not used for typical room scheduling applications.
- Item(s) sold separately.
- To supply 24 VDC power for external occupancy sensors via the Occupancy Sensor Input port, the TSW-732 must be powered using an IEEE 802.3at Type 2 PoE+ PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment). The TSW-732 may be powered by an 802.3af or 802.3at Type 1 PoE PSE if no occupancy sensors are connected, or if the occupancy sensors are not powered by the TSW-732.
This product may be purchased from an authorized Crestron dealer. To find a dealer, please contact the Crestron sales representative for your area. A list of sales representatives is available online at www.crestron.com/salesreps or by calling 800-237-2041.
The specific patents that cover Crestron products are listed online at: patents.crestron.com.
Certain Crestron products contain open source software. For specific information, visit www.crestron.com/opensource.
Crestron, the Crestron logo, Crestron Fusion, Rava, Smart Graphics, and TouchPoint are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Crestron Electronics, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. CollegeNET and R25 are either trademarks or registered trademarks of CollegeNET, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Google Calendar is either a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. IBM and Notes are either trademarks or registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft, Office 365, and Windows are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Crestron disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Crestron is not responsible for errors in typography or photography. Specifications are subject to change without notice. ©2016 Crestron Electronics, Inc.