The VP-128H is a high performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher on HD-15 connectors. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
* Bandwidth – 315MHz (- 3dB) fully loaded.
* Memory Locations – Store multiple switchesas presets to be recalled and executed whenneeded.
* Delayed SwitchingTM – Switches sync ahead ofvideo to provide near glitch-free switching of nongenlocked sources.
* Linear Sync Processing – to process nonstandardsync signals.
* Vertical Interval Switching.
* Looping Analog Sync Input.
* Control – Front panel (removable for remoteoperation), RS-232 (K-Router” Windows®- based software is included), and Ethernet.
* Standard 19 Rack Mount Size – 1U.
Analogowy Router Kramer VP-128H