Ekran Projekcyjny Adeo Biformat
Two screens in one. Biformat is designed to satisfy the most demanding spectators of home cinema. Inside the same case are two distinct projection surfaces of different formats, bordered with special non-varnished anti-reflective black edges. These enable to enhance the contrast of the projected image much more effectively than traditional 3 or 5 cm edges. In addition to being positioned in direct contact with each other, to avoid focus loss, the projection surfaces are fixed to the roller, so as to eliminate the risk of horizontal crease marks.
Furthermore, the front drop of the surface and the vertical alignment of the rollers ensure planarity. The motorized rolling is controlled through a wall-mounted remote control or an integrated radio receiver. Worthy of note is the white (RAL 9016) case, with brushed aluminium lateral ends, which completely mask the screws. Owing to the practical anchoring system, use is immediately possible.
All you need to do is choose among the numerous formats available.
- 1.33 NTSC PAL 4:3
- 1.66 Wide European
- 1.78 HDTV 16:9
- 1.85 Wide
- 2.35 Cinemascope 21:9
- 2.40 Panavision
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width
- Roller type: motorized or radio integrated
- Case: available only with case
- Aspect ratios: 4:3 – 16:9 – 21:9
- Viewing area width: from 179 to 304 cm
- Case colour: available only in white with brushed aluminium lateral ends
- Projection surfaces: ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, VisionAcoustik, VisionRear DB, VisionRear only without black borders
- Special option: Deco Print
- Height of the drop: from 10 to 40 cm
- Projection surface drop: front only
- Side of command/motor: right only