Adeo Screen’s innovative in-ceiling model InSuperior Tensio FTS™>, with newly designed casing that can be integrated into a ceiling or false ceiling, features the new tensioning system with double lower bar and patented FTS™ Floating Tensio System
A weight-efficient structure that eliminates deformation of the roller assembly structure allows to use more rigid fabrics can be used and in larger sizes, offering the option of longer custom drop combinations.
This screen solution also allows a more convenient and quick installation thanks to the improved new installation brackets and the new lateral cover with magnets system. In addition the casing is provided with new safety cables.
FTS™ Floating Tensio System
Tensioning system consisting of a double lowbar and tensioning cables. Lowbar consist of two weights, one of which is responsible for the vertical force of the material and the other associated with the tensioning cable system is responsible for the flatness of the material horizontally.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Roller type: motorized or radio integrated
- Case: available only with case
- Case colour: available only in white
- Aspect ratios: 4:3 – 16:10 – 16:9 – 21:9 – 2.37:1 – 2.40:1
- Viewing area width: from 200 to 450 cm
- Projection surfaces: ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, HeliosWhite, HeliosGrey, VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, VisionAcoustik, VisionRear DB, VisionRear only without black borders
- Height of the drop: from 5 to 150 cm
- Projection surface drop: front or rear
- Side of command/motor: right or left
- Kit containing eight 50 cm threaded bars for installation with maximum height of 1m
- Unipolar selector switch
- Remote control (only for radio-integrated version)
- End plates for closing the plasterboard