Głośnik sufitowy Ecler IC6CLASS-54
EN54-24 In-ceiling /In-wall High-end Loudspeaker
ECLER IC6CLASS-54 is a low and high impedance 2-way loudspeaker which features a design in accordance with EN54-24 standard (Fire detection and fire alarm systems, Voice alarms – Loudspeakers), including a fire rated back can, ceramic connection terminals, thermal fuse and Internal FR wiring.
It integrates a very careful and efficient selection of components (6″ woofer + 1″ tweeter), together with a mechanical design that provide a high quality audio („Hi-Fidelity” profile sound) and a very fast installation process, just using a basic set of tools.
• 2-way loudspeaker, 75 WRMS
• 16 Ω impedance, allowing for multiple units connected in parallel to a standard audio amplifier
• High impedance built-in transformer, allowing for multiple units connected in parallel to a 70V / 100V line audio amplifier (5 different power tappings available)
•16 Ω or high impedance power selection accessible from the front panel, once the loudspeaker is already installed in the ceiling
• 6,5″ Kevlar® woofer
• 1″ Silk dome (ACCW) tweeter
• Aluminium front grill
• Fire rated back can.
• Ceramic connection terminals
• Thermal fuse
• Internal FR wiring
• Fast installation procedure using a basic set of tools
• EN54-24 standard compliance
• Corporate and residential buildings
• Commercial premises, retail shops
• Leisure centres
• Sound reinforcement in clubs, bars, etc.
• Health and sports centres
• Meeting and conference rooms
• 5.1 and 7.1 surround systems
• Auditoriums, museums