Kompaktowy wzmacniacz stereo ECLER eCA-120DN
Dante™ interface amplifier
ECLER ESSENTIALS eCA120DN is a 2 x 60 WRMS @ 4Ω high efficiency (class D) stereo compact amplifier. It features 2 x analogue audio inputs and 2 x Dante™ audio inputs, both with selectable priority function (over the other input signal) as well as an auxiliary audio output. Auto stand-by function (selectable) and fanless design (100% silent). It also has a remote control volume port compatible with ECLER WPm wall-panel control series. Universal external power supply included.
- 2 x 60 W RMS @ 4Ω output
- 1 x auxiliary audio output (Euroblock connector), for connecting to a sub-woofer unit e.g.
- 1 x unbalanced stereo input (LINE INPUT), with dual RCA connector and 3-in Euroblock connector
- 2 x Dante™ audio input (DANTE INPUT), with RJ-45 connector
- Selectable PRIORITY FUNCTION with selectable priority signal: the analogue audio input (LINE INPUT) can be selected as priority signal over the Dante™ audio input (DANTE INPUT), or vice versa.
- Priority release time adjustment (FAST / SLOW).
- Selectable AUTO STANDBY function: in the absence of an audio signal the unit automatically goes into STANDBY mode, minimizing power consumption.
- Gain adjust of audio inputs on front panel (trimmers)
- Local volume control by knob
- Remote volume control (RJ-45 connector.) via WPa wall-panel control series (0-10 VDC).
- Lightweight, silent, high-performance amplifier (fan-free convection cooling)
- External, universal power supply (included)
- Audio Over IP transmission, using standard Ethernet networks
- Dante™ digital audio receiver
- Priority messages management
- Education, Retail Centers, Museums, Etc.