The RC−43T is a touch−sensitive 6−button auxiliary keypad. Connected over KNET™ to master control keypad such as RC−43SL, RC−74DL, or SL−1N, the RC−43T is ideal for serving as remote secondary keypad in classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums, for convenient control of their multimedia devices.
- Touch-sensitive & Label Capable Buttons – 6 white−color LED−feedback buttons.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- 1 K-NET™ Connector – Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K-NET™ Single Link Connection – Provides a single keypad link cable−connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control.
- Program Control – Program configuration with Kramer K−Config software.
- Mini USB Port – To upload configuration files, set the K−NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting – In−wall, in standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation – Fits to standard in−wall boxes for simple and cost−reducing installation.
- Size – Wall Plate – 1 gang US.