The SL−1 is a master room controller. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
- 2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports – Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
- 3 Relay Contact Closure Ports – Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- IR Control – 1 input (3.5mm) & 2 outputs (terminal blocks).
- IR Learning Function – Learns commands from any IR remote.
- Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible – For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
- K-NET™ Control Channel – For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- USB Port – For uploading configuration file.
- Flexible Control – Ethernet, K−NET™, IR sensor and external IR commands.
- Size – Compact TOOLS – 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
|PORTS:||2 RS−232 and 1 K−NET™ on terminal block connectors; 1 Ethernet on an RJ−45 connector; 1 infrared sensor, 1 infrared on a 3.5mm mini jack connector; 1 USB for programming.|
|OUTPUTS:||2 infrared and 3 relays (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60V AC maximum on non−inductive load) on terminal block connectors.|
|DEFAULT IP SETTINGS:||IP number − 192.168.1.39; Mask – 255.255.0.0; Gateway – 0.0.0.0.|
|INDICATORS:||LED indicator for each function.|
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||12V DC, 2A (from power supply) or 12V DC over K−NET™ connection.|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:||12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm (4.72″ x 2.81″ x 0.96″ ) W, D, H|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT:||0.2kg (0.4lbs) approx.|
|SHIPPING DIMENSIONS:||23.20cm x 12.00cm x 8.90cm (9.13″ x 4.72″ x 3.50″ ) W, D, H|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT:||0.6kg (1.3lbs) approx.|
|INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:||Power supply, screwdriver.|
|OPTIONS:||RK−3T 19” rack adapter, RC−4 remote controller.|