The VA-256D is a high performance digital Audio delay line for Balanced stereo Audio signals. It is used to synchronize the Audio and video signals when they are not in sync, as is often the case in systems with heavy digital processing of the video signal, such as scalers.
* Compact Size – Part of the Kramer DigiTOOLS” family ofcompact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
* Multi-Function – Digital Audio Delay, optical to coaxconverter, coax to optical converter, or a coax or opticalrepeater.
* Multi-Format – EIAJ, CP-1201, IEC60958, AES3, S/PDIF.
* Sampling Rates – 32kHz to 96kHz.
* Programmable Delay – 0 to 682 milliseconds in 2.6millisecond increments.
Linie opóźniające Kramer VA-256D