The VA-256P is a high performance audio delay for AES-ID3 and AES/EBU audio signals. It is used to synchronize the audio and video signals when they are not in sync, as is often the case in systems with heavy digital processing of the video signal such as scalers.
* Multi-Function Performance – Digital audio delay, audio format conversion, and 2 input switching.
* Multi-Format Capability – EIAJ CP1201, IEC-60959, AES3, AES-ID3, & AES/EBU.
* Multiple Sampling Rates – 32kHz. to 96kHz.
* Wide Range of Programmable Delay – 0 to 4096 milliseconds in one millisecond increments
* Convenient Control – Front panel with LED display.
* Compact Size – Part of the Kramer DigiTOOLS” family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Linie opóźniające Kramer VA-256P