1. High picture quality and long-lasting reliability
- Combines 1-Chip DLP™ imaging with proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology for immersive picture quality at 10,000 lm of brightness*1.
- Dynamic Light Control for 10,000:1 contrast*2.
- Accurate white balance and color reproduction in any projection mode.
- Long-lasting picture quality.
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 clarifies the finest details.
- System Daylight View 2 ensures sharp and vivid images in bright environments.
2. Consistently stable and reliable performance
- Dust-resistant structure with airtight optical block.
- Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24//7 operation with light source failover protection.
- Up to 20,000 hours of continuous maintenance-free operation*3.
- Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years*4.
- Efficient cooling system for stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 °C (113 °F)*5.
- High-speed backup input switching.
3. Versatile system and installation flexibility
- Shares optional lenses with Panasonic 1-Chip DLP™ projector family.
- Compact body and free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distance up to 150 m (492 ft)*6.
- Geometric Adjustment for specially shaped screens.
- Geometry Manager Pro*7 and optional upgrade kit (ET-UK20)*7.
- Auto Screen Adjustment Upgrade Kit (ET-CUK10)*8.
|Siła Światła||7001 i więcej|
|Rozdzielczość||1920x1200 Full HD 16:10|